WOW moment from a peanut allergy emergency

test

The signs of allergy were visible on the child's face and the emergency ambulance was not available to come. Someone had to take alternative action and the allergic reaction had to be treated urgently to avoid serious complications. But what exactly happened? A family with a young child was having their evening buffet meal. The toddler was not eating anything in particular, but was only taking bites from the parents' plates. The parents were alerted as suddenly the child had an allergic reaction and the lips were swelling. The help of the manager was requested. Andreas the manager immediately called an ambulance, only to be told that they could not be come soon enough. Acting with full responsibility, he called the clinic to prepare for the emergency and then drove off in his car with the emergency lights on bringing the child and family to the clinic where medical staff were waiting ready to treat the child's allergy. Thank God, soon the kid was feeling better. When it was time to safely leave the clinic, Andreas paid the clinic bill as a gesture of hospitality. The family was more than thrilled and grateful. Well done ! A guest of Napa Tsokkos Hotel wrote on Tripadvisor: "Thanks to the manager for the immediate assistance in a difficult situation when my child had an allergic reaction. He quickly took me to the hospital, paid the bill and did not take the money. A man with a great soul." Guest Story with Andreas Orthodoxos, Napa Tsokkos Hotel


Rate This

4.76 (41)

391

Share


Nominees

Napa Tsokkos

Napa Tsokkos

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement